Paper Presentation Instruction
1. For Full Paper presentation, 20 minutes will be allocated for presentation (including 5 minutes for Q&A). Please keep the presentation within the time limit set.
2. For Short Paper presentation, 15 minutes will be allocated for presentation (including 5 minutes for Q&A). Please keep the presentation within the time limit set.
3. Please strictly follow the assigned schedule for paper presentation. Please check in your Session Chair before the session in which your presentation begins.
4. Standard computer with Windows XP and MS‐Office will be set and connected to a projector in each session room. You can copy your presentation file (MS‐PowerPoint or PDF) to this computer. You can also bring your own computer for presentation.
5. Please set up and test your presentation in the designated room prior to your session.
6. Please note that electricity in Guangzhou is 220V / 50Hz, UK plug. You are advised to bring power converters or adapters for your own laptop and other electric equipment if necessary.
Poster Presentation Instruction
1. The contents of the presentation should be clear and concise. The figures, tables and text on the posters should be large and clear enough that they are readable from a distance. Text in font size less than 1 cm should be avoided.
2. The size of the display board is 120 cm (Height) x 180 cm (Width). Your two-page poster should follow the conference poster paper format, and each page should fit within either the following dimensions:
• B1-size paper [100 cm (Height) x 70.7 cm (Width)] ; OR
• 40-inch-poster-size paper [105 cm (Height) x 70 cm (Width)]
3. Please include the title of the paper, the names and affiliations of the authors in the poster.
4. You should bring your posters to the conference, and mount the posters on the assigned display boards starting from May 24, 2018 (Thursday) afternoon before the poster presentation at 16:30 on May 25, 2018 (Friday).
5. Please use thumbtacks to mount the posters onto the display boards. Thumbtacks will be available at the presentation site.
6. Electricity and Internet connection will NOT be available for the poster presentation.