Call for Proposals for Workshop of GCCCE 2018
The workshop aims to provide participants an academic communication platform, focusing on discussing and communicating topics about specific application of professional computer education, and further strengthening cohesion of GCCCE community researching specific topics. Workshop will be held in May 25, 2018 and May 28, 2018. Every workshop activity lasts 3 hours or 6 hours, including mini-conference, paper publishing, and the subsequent interaction and discussion.
Looking forward to proposals in fields of computer education application related. Each chairman of the workshop will be responsible for the collection and assessment of the workshop papers, and the arrangement of workshop rules.
Workshop proposals should include:
1. Keywords of workshop and papers
2. Narrative of workshop theme connotation (within 1000 words)
3. “Call for Papers” notice draft
4. Names, service organization, email, and brief introduction of workshop chair, co-chair
5. Workshop Committee (about 3 to 5 persons)
1. Workshop Proposal Submission Deadline: February 8, 2018
2. Workshop Proposal Acceptance Notification: February 15, 2018
3. Deadline for URL of your workshop to be ready: February 22, 2018
4. Workshop Paper Submission Deadline: March 26, 2018 (4 pages for short paper, 8 pages for long paper)
5. Workshop Paper Acceptance Notification: April 10, 2018
6. Workshop Paper Finalized Deadline: April 20, 2018
7. Workshop Authors Registration Deadline: April 23, 2018
Please send your proposals to:
Yan DONG (Beijing Normal University, China), Yan.email@example.com
Jiong GUO (Northwest Normal University, China), firstname.lastname@example.org
Sheng-Chih CHEN (Chengchi University, Taiwan), email@example.com
Paper submission :
Robin Chiu-Pin Lin et al.
Computer-Supported Personalized and Collaborative Learning